How you find Signs of viruses in your Computer?
Some time your run an infected file and e-mail attachment on your computer but you might not realize that you've introduced a virus until you notice something is not quite right.
Here are some indicators that you will find if your computer viruses infected:
The first and basic sign your computer must runs more slowly than normal after viruses attack.
· Your computer stops responding after some time and stuck without any warning and sign or may be after some warning.
· Your computer crashes and restarts every few minutes with a message because some viruses tries to break windows security system then system automatically restart and after restart your system may be not in position to run properly and create any application failure problem.
· Data on your Hard disk create problem or disks and disk drives are inaccessible.
· You see unusual error messages after some time on your system like scan your system, your computer attempt by any other remote computer.
· You see distorted menus and dialog boxes disturbing your routine work.
Home | Previous Page | Site Map | Feedback | About Us