Set the status of NUM LOCK key enabled automatically.
You can manage the status of NUM LOCK key is different for each user and you can set its status enable or disable when user logon. NUM LOCK status is disable by default and if you want your NUM LOCK key is enable automatically before a user presses CTRL+ALT+DEL to log on. You need to edit the registry of your computer to change this status enabled.
Follow the given steps to enable NUM LOCK key :
Click Start button then type regedit in Run option then press Enter for next.
Here locate the location to:
Here in right side panel, double click on the value InitialKeyboardIndicators then change its value data from 0 to 2.
Now close the registry editor and restart your computer after any changes to go into effect.
- Adding Items to the Start Button
- Automatic Screen Refresh
- Set the status of NUM LOCK key enabled automatically.
- Changing the Location of Special Folders
- Changing the Registered Owner
- Changing the Title on Windows Media Player
- Clearing the Documents Menu Automatically
- Control Panel Restrictions
- Creating a Legal Text Notice before Logon
- Disabling Drives in My Computer
- Disabling My Computer
- Disabling Run or Find from the Start Menu
- Disabling the Blinking Cursor
- Networking Restrictions
- Hide the Desktop Icons
- Eliminating the Right Click on the Taskbar
- Fixing no Auto Run for CDs
- Hiding All Icons from the Desktop
- Modifying Default Desktop Icons
- Prevent Changes to the Start Menu
- Common reasons of Windows failure
- Removing Open, Explore & Find from Start Button
- Removing Unwanted Items from the RUN Menu
- Restricting the Start Menu, Explorer and the Desktop
- Setting the Recycle Bin to Always Delete
- Sticky Menus
- To speed up the Start Menu
- Turning off System Beeps
- Turning off the Help on Min, Max, Close Icons
- Recycle Bin Edits
Home | Previous Page | Feedback| Contact Us | About Us