Edit windows registry keys to change the Registered Owner.
Some time you entered the wrong or invalid registered owner information when you installed the windows. But don't worry you can change the registered owner information any time, if you have little knowledge about editing windows registry.
Follow the given steps to change the owner name:
First click on Start button then type Regedit in Run option.
Here locate the location to:
Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/Windows NT/CurrentVersion
Here in right side panel, double click on RegisteredOwner and here change its value data as you wish.
Now close the registry editor and restart your computer after any changes to go into effect.
- Adding Items to the Start Button
- Automatic Screen Refresh
- Changing Common Icons
- Changing the Location of Special Folders
- Changing the Registered Owner
- Changing the Title on Windows Media Player
- Clearing the Documents Menu Automatically
- Control Panel Restrictions
- Creating a Legal Text Notice before Logon
- Disabling Drives in My Computer
- Disabling My Computer
- Disabling Run or Find from the Start Menu
- Disabling the Blinking Cursor
- Networking Restrictions
- Eliminating the Right Click on the Desktop
- Eliminating the Right Click on the Taskbar
- Fixing no Auto Run for CDs
- Hiding All Icons from the Desktop
- Modifying Default Desktop Icons
- Prevent Changes to the Start Menu
- Removing Items from NEW
- Removing Open, Explore & Find from Start Button
- Removing Unwanted Items from the RUN Menu
- Restricting the Start Menu, Explorer and the Desktop
- Setting the Recycle Bin to Always Delete
- Sticky Menus
- To speed up the Start Menu
- Turning off System Beeps
- Turning off the Help on Min, Max, Close Icons
- Recycle Bin Edits
Home | Previous Page | Feedback| Contact Us | About Us